Key Features of Digital Menu Boards
- Central and local updating of menu boards
- Easily and quickly update content – reactive & proactive
- Push content to all locations or single
- Reduce menu printing costs
- Automatically schedule content to appear at certain times of day
- Provides a visually stimulating and engaging way to display content
- Improve operational efficiency
- Increase positive brand perception
Average time to Recoup investment in Digital Menus
Typically it will take a business that invests in Digital Menu Boards betweein 9 to 18 months to recoup their investment. See the chart below to see the average break even point based on the total amount invested in digital menus.
Digital Menu Board ROI
The benefits of Digital Menu Boards are broad; there are the measurable return on investment (ROI) figures of sales uplift and margin per transaction, as well as soft ROI benefits such as reduced perceived waiting times and an increase in customer satisfaction.
Hard ROI benefits of Digital Menu Boards
- Average sales uplift of 3%-5%
- Average increase of margin per transaction of 2.5%-3%
- 29.5% of customers find digital menus influential for purchase of a product
- 1 in 5 people make an unplanned purchase after seeing items featured on digital screens
Example sales uplift figures based on 3%-5%:
If you are planning to switch over to digital menu boards speak to us today and we can assist in the right solution for you and your business.
Statistics and information provided by Digitalsignagetoday.com